Monday, September 12, 2011

Die Hard

Even with all the movies I've seen, there are some that have eluded me. Some of them have people going, "You haven't seen that yet?"

That is the case with Die Hard. This is the action movie that everyone and their mother saw. Me? Haven't seen it...until now. And boy, was I missing out. Die Hard is awesome.

It has pretty much everything you want in an action movie. Over the top explosions, an evil villain (a very venomous Alan Rickman), a badass hero (can't go wrong with Bruce Willis) and awesome lines ("This time John Wayne does not walk off into the sunset with Grace Kelly." "That was Gary Cooper, asshole."). You gotta love it.

In case I wasn't clear in the beginning, Die Hard is a badass movie and I loved it. If you were to watch only one action movie in your whole life, why not make it Die Hard?

My Rating: *****

5 comments:

  1. Die Hard is amazingly bad ass! Alan Rickman is super amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't seen Die Hard in years, but the classic quote that I always relay to everyone (you know the one!) is, as said, a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of the few action movies I find unbelievably awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is my all time favorite action movie. Glad you liked it too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.