Thursday, June 9, 2011

Ask me!

Stealing this idea from Mad. Since I have nothing else to write (and desperate for an idea), I decided to have a Q&A with my readers. Ask me a question and I'll answer.

"What's been the best thing about writing a movie blog so far?" (asked by Mad Hatter)
Getting to meet other devoted fans of film through comments.

"What film are you still amazed got any positive reviews years after it first annoyed us?" (asked by nixskits)
I got a good response to that: Avatar.

"Why do you usually ignore comments? :)" (asked by Lesya)
I usually don't have anything to add to another comment. Besides, I'm answering your comment now, aren't I?

"What movie you haven't seen yet that you are dying to watch?" (asked by Castor)
It changes from time to time, but recently, Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?.

"Which director would you want to direct your script?" (asked by Anna)
Sam Mendes comes to mind for the one I'm currently working on.

10 comments:

  1. (It's a great little stop-gap, ain't it?)

    What's been the best thing about writing a movie blog so far?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What film are you still amazed got any positive reviews years after it first annoyed us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Why do you usually ignore comments? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What movie you haven't seen yet that you are dying to watch?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Which director would you want to direct your movie script?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You will have a right laugh with "Baby Jane"

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.