Saturday, May 15, 2010

Music

Having recently read and watched (and eventually reviewed) High Fidelity, I found myself listening to my iPod more.

My iPod has a diverse list of musicians and bands on it, ranging from The Beatles to The Rolling Stones. My taste in music is just as diverse. I listen to rock, alternative, pop and the occasional classical music.

As for soundtracks, I don't really have a lot. I used to have the themes for Jaws, Star Wars, Mission: Impossible and Beetlejuice on there, but I only have the themes for The Godfather and Edward Scissorhands on there currently.

So I ask you this: what music do you listen to?

2 comments:

  1. For bands I generally listen to the likes of The Killers, Simon and Garfunkel, Cat Stevens, Coldplay, Johnny Cash, and the like.

    When I'm at home I'll pop up youtube or something like that and go classic, listening to Mozart, Bach, Beethoven, maybe some Chopin or Schubert.

    To be honest though, I seldom listen to music...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I listen to alot of different kind of music too. The Beatles, We Are Scientists, Ra Ra Riot, lots of punk rock, alternative and some rap. As far as soundtracks go I have
    'Thirteen', 'Juno', 'Amelie' 'Slumdog Millionaire', 'Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist', 'Life Aquatic' and recently 'Kick Ass'. I love soundtracks, and those are some good ones.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are appreciated. More so if they are appropriate.